Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Weekend Highlights

Well, let's just pretend I never left. Won't that just be easier on us all? Just business as usual here...

This past Sunday, we spent Mother's Day up at my parents' house, and had a lovely little family-filled afternoon, showering this cherished woman with love. Here is a picture of me and Mom:


I can't help but feel like a giant every time I look at that picture. She's just so dainty. And here is a picture of both of the mothers among us that day. They're some good ones.

And I love that little Alli can always be found cuddling and mingling and trying to convince her aunts (or uncles, or Granny or Grandaddy, etc.) to come play a game with her. She's just so irresistible.

And here are Drew and Evan, in lego-land:

Also that weekend, on Saturday, we went to a wedding of friends Jessica & David. So more picture opportunities. I'm just a big fan of pictures really. I think that I am incapable of posting unless there is some sort of visual aid associated with my writing. Maybe that's why I fizzled... too many barriers to success. But really, it just makes things a little more interesting, don't you think?

Anyways, here is a nice group shot of some great friends:

And one with the fabulous bride and her new hubby:

And an excuse to put up a picture of Lee in a suit. I like a nice suit. Especially on a cute fella.
Apparently mid-sentence, but unfortunately this is the best I got!

So that's a glimpse of our lovely little weekend, filled with lovely celebrations of lovely people.

WHEW!! Look at all those pictures!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SOOOOO glad you're back! And I love this posting. I loved being with you guys on Mother's Day. And the wedding looked just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're blogging again! I was just about to stop following you! So glad I stuck it out. :)

    ReplyDelete