Wednesday, December 16, 2009

They didn't study...

This document is pretty funny... people who didn't study for their tests. Page 1 reminds me of a lot of tests I graded this semester (a lot of words for the sake of words, communicating nothing). Page 7 very much reminds me of homeworks that I handed in for the class that I just took. Page 8 (the one about cats) made me laugh until I had tears in my eyes. Is that bad? (you can click Fullscreen to see it a little better, or click the little zoom buttons)

They didn't study

1 comment:

  1. Pretty darn funny, but I, personally, think that credit should be given for word count - at least partial. For goodness sake, if someone is willing to go to the effort of putting so many words on paper, give them some points. (P.S. I think 80% of my masters was words for words sake!)

    ReplyDelete